WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy companies. Our SaaS platform, DRIVE, is used to manage over 25 Gigawatts of renewable energy across the planet (enough to power approximately 1.5 million homes). By driving down the operations costs of wind and solar power plants, we’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges: making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power. Our company is going through accelerated growth, fueled by the unprecedented transition to clean, renewable energy.
The DRIVE platform continues to gain traction throughout the renewable energy market. Our platform collects millions of IIoT and other data points, clean up the data, detects issues, identifies leading indicators to predict future issues, and adds full advanced analytic capabilities on top of this rich, high value dataset. In addition to issue detection and analytics, DRIVE provides the tools needed to turn analytic insight into action, such as case management and work order management.
To our clients, we deliver excellent customer service and an exceptional system of engagement that provides the results they are looking for: lower operations costs and higher output from their renewable energy power plants. We are an agile development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. To our employees, we provide a culture that values respect, teamwork, transparency, and achievement.
Power Factors is still growing, and we are currently seeking a professional candidate to support the Human Resources and Accounting functions. The successful candidate has experience in payroll processing, administration of various human resources activities as well as accounts payable and receivable processing. As the Coordinator, Human Resources (Payroll), your role will consist in supporting the Director, HR and the Manager, Finance in structuring said functions and ensuring timely quality services delivery to our internal and external clients, partners and different stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll entries and process bi-weekly payrolls for multiple companies;
- Process employee data changes including new hire, terminations, promotions, supervisor changes, transfers, and other transactions as needed in the payroll systems, benefits and RRSP systems;
- Support the director HR and hiring managers with recruiting functions (job postings, coordinate interviews and testing, performing background verifications, etc.);
- Support the manager finance in performing various data entries and information gathering to process monthly bills;
- Participate in the HRIS implementation project and conduct data audits in said system;
- Administer benefits including enrolment, changes and terminations
- Administer different employee recognition programs within the Company;
- Receive, review, research and forward for approval when necessary all invoices and check requests presented for payment;
- Enter, on a timely basis, all invoices and check requests into the accounting system for payment;
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations and verify monthly charges;
- Process monthly expense accounts;
- Ensure security of credit cards and verify monthly charges;
- Handle staff and vendor inquiries and resolve any issues in a timely matter;
- Provide and generate monthly reports as required;
- Order office supplies and assist with the coordination of social activities;
- Participate in other projects related to Human Resources and Accounting as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Accounting, Administration or in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Canadian payroll systems and HRIS;
- Must have significant work experience and technical knowledge of best practices in terms of Payroll;
- Strong commitment to employee privacy;
- Strong attention to detail organized and professional, to be able to meet deadlines and work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong skills in Excel (pivot tables, V-look up, sumif, etc.)
- Bilingual (French/English)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible core hours
- Incentive pay and employee referral bonus programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Employer RRSP contribution
- Benefits coverage for you and your dependents
- Fresh fruits, drinks and other snacks
- Free parking and easy access to public transportation